- ‘We’, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘VigourSkinTherapy.com.au’ and ‘Vigour Skin Therapy’ means
Vigour Skin Therapy Proprietary Limited (ACN 602 426 415) and includes its
related companies, directors, employees and agents.
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person or customers using the website.
- ‘Products’ refers to all the products sold by Vigour Skin Therapy.
- We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions simply by publishing
amended Terms and Conditions (or relevant material) online. We are under no
obligation to provide you with notice of updated materials.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute under these terms shall be subject to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and you hereby
submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all
objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- Any failure by Vigour Skin Therapy to exercise or enforce any one or more of its
rights under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights unless such
waiver is granted to you in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted so that they do not infringe any
law or are not invalid. If any term infringes any law or is invalid, it will be read
down so that it does not infringe any such or is not invalid. If this is not possible,
the term will be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
- Vigour Skin Therapy maintains the copyright of the labelling of all products.
- Questions regarding our Terms and Conditions can be directed to us via email.
- Vigour Skin Therapy is not the manufacturer of the products sold. By using this
site, purchasing and/or using any of the products, you acknowledge that Vigour
Skin Therapy is not the manufacturer of the contents of the product.
- By engaging with Vigour Skin Therapy you acknowledge that Vigour Skin
Therapy is not liable for any personal injury, damage or otherwise claim against
Vigour Skin Therapy to the extent permitted by law.
- Any agreement to refund for any reason does not constitute an admission of
- This website is provided “as is” and Vigour Skin Therapy excludes all warranties
of any kind to the fullest extent permissible by law. Vigour Skin Therapy does not
guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the website, any information or
content on it, or that it is free of defects or viruses.
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim, without limitation, all liability for all
damage, liability, costs or loss, including direct, indirect or consequential losses,
however caused, in connection with your use of this website or your use of or
reliance upon any of the information, services or materials contained in the
website or provided by the website to you.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to modify any non-excludable statutory rights
associated with the sale of products to consumers.
- You should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product which
are current at the time of supply of the product.
- The information provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving
this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its
appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
- As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Vigour
Skin Therapy, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to
the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Vigour Skin Therapy expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or
otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered
as a recommendation by Vigour Skin Therapy as to the fitness for any use. The
liability of Vigour Skin Therapy is limited to the value of the goods and does not
include any consequential losses.
- Vigour Skin Therapy shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or
for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Vigour Skin Therapy shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use
of or reliance upon this information.
- The user of the product is responsible for compliance with all laws and
regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property
rights of third parties.
- The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as
photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this
website are for illustrative purposes only. You may contact us via email in relation
to enquiries about the products.
Upon placement of your order, you will be sent an order confirmation to the email address you have provided. This also confirms that we have received your order. If you have not received an order confirmation, please verify that you have completed the payment process.
Once we have shipped your order, you will receive an automated email that includes the tracking information from Australia post. You may also receive tracking details and freight updates to the mobile number you have provided
We provide FREE standard shipping for any total spend orders of $50 or over. This is inclusive of any discounts that may apply. Express shipping is excluded from the free shipping offer.
- Orders under $50 are charged at a flat rate of $9.
- Express shipping is available for $16.20 for orders under 3kg or $26.20 for orders over 3kg.
All orders come with Australia post tracking of your parcel. If you would like to have an ‘Authority to Leave’ for your order, you will need to access the Australia Post website and update your preferences.
AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERY TIMES
|Up to 4
|Up to 4
|Up to 4-9
|1-2 business days
|Please allow 1-2 business days
2-4 business days
Depending on the size of your order it may come either shipped in a padded bag (for single or small items) or for multiple items in a postage box. Items will always be well padded for protection. Vigour Skin Therapy will always endeavour to use the most environmentally be way of packaging your goods.
SENDING ITEMS TO AN ALTERNATE ADDRESS
If you’re sending your items to an alternate address, whether it be that you are buying Vigour products as a gift for a friend or if you are needing products at your Aussie holiday destination, please make sure to preselect the “Ship to different address” check box at checkout to send your Vigour products to your desired location. You can also leave any notes or messages at this point.
Once orders are placed, they cannot be edited, added to or cancelled.
If you place your order over a weekend or on a public holiday it will be processed and sent out over the following business days (Monday – Fridays).
Please note: Shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. Online orders are processed and shipped from Gladesville NSW and so we follow any New South Wales Public Holidays. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to wild weather, or due to other postal service delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond VIGOUR SKIN THERAPY’s control.
All shipments may encounter delays due to high volume or bad weather that extends beyond the expected delivery time frame provided by the carrier. International shipments are subject to customs procedures leaving Australia and arriving in the destination country which may cause further delays. While these delays are uncommon, they are a reality of shipping logistics especially with international shipping. Please be advised that tracking scans may no longer update once a shipment has left Australia.
For any international orders please email us at email@example.com with destination details so we can provide you with a shipping cost.
International shipping is not included in our free shipping offer.
Orders shipped outside of Australia may be subjected to taxes, customs duties and other fees by the destination country. The recipient is responsible for these fees. If the purchaser refuses a shipment, they are responsible for any import fees incurred, cost of returning the shipment and the original shipping charges. This amount will be deducted from the merchandise refund plus a 5% restocking fee.
Vigour Skin Therapy is not responsible for return of international shipments or reimbursement of lost packages or damaged products. Items sent via Australia Post are not automatically covered for loss or damage.
Are fulfilled through Australia Post International or TNT with an estimated shipment time of 2-3 weeks.
Please note that shipment time is not guaranteed by Vigour Skin Therapy or Australia Post. Vigour Skin Therapy is not responsible for an order once it is in the Australia Post system.
To ensure your delivery arrives to the correct destination and on time, please ensure that the address details provided are correct and someone is available to sign and collect the delivery.
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have not received your order within 4 working days, please contact us so that we can assist you.
Ready to start your skin health journeys?
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Utilise our wealth of knowledge and experience by booking a consultation either in salon, over the phone, via zoom or email!
We can help you choose the best Vigour products for your skin.